Planting the Seeds
Information We've Shared
- Rural, urban, and suburban schools and districts across the
country and beyond have increased the retention of more qualified,
capable, competent new teachers by offering induction training.
- Louisiana has an induction program for principals.
- A school district in Illinois prepares its new teachers for
national board certification.
- North Carolina offers high school seniors generous scholarships
to become teachers.
- School districts are teaming with local universities to induct
What You Can Do to Make a Difference
- Make contact with schools and districts just like yours that
are successfully inducting prospective teachers, new teachers,
and even principals.
- Share your successes with us so that we can share them with
Reaping the Harvest
Benefits to Your School System
- Induction is one of the best investments any school district
- Collaboration between school districts and universities is
- New teachers stay and succeed with districts that train and